Salicylic acid is the main active peeling agent. It acts as a strong antiseptic and anti-inflammatory. Salicylic peeling has a powerful antiseptic effect, as well as pronounced cleansing properties, it helps to normalise the functioning of the sebaceous glands and narrow pores. It is also good because it effectively works with other types of peels that help in the treatment of oily, acne-prone skin.
As a result of peeling, active peeling of the same depth occurs, the skin is renewed, the cell cycle returns to normal, and collagen is formed with renewed vigour. After the procedure, wrinkles and age spots disappear, the face is tightened, fresher, and acquires a healthy colour and an even tone.
· Salicylic peeling 20%
· Does not penetrate deeply into the skin;
· Has no post-peel side effect;
· Has a strong anti-inflammatory, antiseptic effect;
· It prevents the formation of comedones, softens the existing ones.
· Excellent keratolytic.
· Does not require neutralisation.
Salicylic peeling with a low% content is ideal as a preparatory procedure before cleansing the face.
Salicylic Acid 20%, Ethanol