Mandelic acid is an increasingly popular alpha hydroxyl. acid derived from the hydrolysis of an extract of bitter almonds. It has been studied extensively for its uses in treating common skin problems such as photo-ageing, irregular pigmentation, acne, and reduce melasma.
Features & details:
- Stimulates new skin cells for long-term health
- Exfoliates dead skin cells for immediate clarity
- Promotes younger-looking skin by diminishing wrinkles
- Improves skin elasticity, hydration, and texture
- Reduces the appearance of pores and prevents future breakouts
• Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two to three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
• If excessive dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
Do not use if you have nut allergies.
Mandelic acid 15%, Propanediol, Ethanol